Ph.D. started in: 2017
Expected year of graduation: 2021
COINS consortium member: Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Supervised by: Jingyue Li
Research area: Security Management
Project title: Integrated safety and security analysis of cyber-physical systems using system engineering approach
Project description: This project will focus on adapting system engineering based risk analysis approaches to make it fit for integrated analysis of safety and security of cyber-physical systems(CPSs).The main objective of my project is to develop a novel safety and security analysis method to make it fit for integrated analysis of safety and security of CPS.
The risk management of cyber-physical systems has not received proper attention and requires significant improvements in order to achieve the same level of results as in traditional industries. And Safety and security have been historically dealt with by different communities and considered separately.
I had worked in information communications technology field around 10 years. I believe attending COINS research school will broaden my view,benefit me in both knowledge and network parts, offer me a valuable experience to explore in my research area holistically.
- Nelson Humberto Carreras Guzman, Jin Zhang, Jing Xie, Jon Arne Glomsrud (2021). A Comparative Study of STPA-Extension and the UFoI-E Method for Safety and Security Co-analysis
- Alexander Michael Staff, Jin Zhang, Jingyue Li, Jing Xie, Elizabeth Ann Traiger, Jon Arne Glomsrud, Kristian Bertheussen Karoliu (2021). An Empirical Study on Cross-data Transferability of Adversarial Attacks on Object Detectors
- J. Robert Taylor, Jin Zhang, Igor Kozine, Jingyue Li (2021). Safety and Security Analysis for Autonomous Vehicles
- Jin Zhang, Taylor J.Robert, Kozine Igor, Jingyue Li (2021). Analyzing Influence of Robustness of Neural Networks on the Safety of AutonomousVehicles
- Jin Zhang, J. Robert Taylor, Igor Kozine, Jingyue Li (2021). Analyzing Influence of Robustness of Neural Networks on the Safety of Autonomous Vehicles
- Jin Zhang, Jingyue Li (2020). Testing and verification of neural-network-based safety-critical control software: A systematic literature review
- Jingyue Li, Jin Zhang, Nektaria Kaloudi (2018). Could We Issue Driving Licenses to Autonomous Vehicles?
- COINS PhD student seminar 2020, Zoom, Zoom, 2020
- COINS Finse winter school, Finse, Norway, 2019
- COINS summer school, Metochi, Greece, 2018