The Mathematical Methods for Cryptography workshop was organized by Selmer Center, Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen. It was dedicated to celebrate Prof. Tor Helleseth’s 70th birthday.
The MMS workshop was held in Svolvær, in the archipelago Lofoten, Norway during September 4-8, 2017.
The program was constructed around a series of tutorial talks by the number of invited speakers. Topics included:
- foundational theory in cryptography
- the design, proposal, and analysis of cryptographic primitives
- coding theory
- sequences and their applications in coding theory and cryptography
- correlation and transformation of Boolean functions
- finite fields theory and its application in cryptography in cryptography.
COINS supported six students to attend the Mathematical Methods for Cryptography workshop in Svolvær, Norway.
Here are their pictures and reflection reports: