The topic of the summer school was network security.
Six invited lecturers, thirteen students from COINS and abroad, an international researcher, supervisors and an industry representative contributed to the programme. The topics of the lectures were:
- Sandra Scott-Hayward, Queen’s University Belfast: SDN and NFV Security
- Thomas Lukaseder, Ulm University: SDN-assisted Mitigation of DDoS Attacks
- Slobodan Petrović, NTNU: Approximate Search in Intrusion Detection
- Christina Pöpper, NYU Abu Dhabi: LTE/Mobile Network Security
- Steffen Wendzel, University of Applied Sciences Worms: Network Information Hiding and Covert Channels
- Christoffer Hallstensen, NTNU: Computer Network Defence – the big picture