Summer School on real-world crypto and privacy took place in Šibenik, Croatia, June 11–15, 2018.
The summer school was jointly organized by the Digital Security (DiS) group, Radboud University (The Netherlands), ETH Zurich Information Security and Privacy Center (Switzerland) and Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb (Croatia).
The school aimed at bringing together Master/PhD students, academics and security experts from industry. The focus of the summer school was on:
- Cryptography for the Internet
- Recent developments in symmetric key cryptography
- Security proofs in cryptography
- Wireless security
- Crypto for systems security
- Software and hardware security
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Blockchain security (special session).
This year’s edition included a special session on distributed ledgers, where participants learned from several experts in the area about broad security aspects associated with these technologies. This session has been sponsored by the Glass Houses project, which is funded by the UK’s Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).
COINS supported Ijlal Loutfi to attend Summer School on real-world crypto and privacy 2018 in Šibenik, Croatia.