Ph.D. started in: 2017
Year of graduation: 2021
COINS consortium member: University of Oslo
Supervised by: Christian Johansen
Research area: Privacy
Project title: Semantic Modelling and Measuring of Privacy for IoT in Smart Home
Project description: The proposed project will be central in the ongoing development of the project IoTSec towards Smart Infrastructures in e.g., Future Homes and will complement the other efforts by the project.
The current PhD topic will focus on development of privacy-aware models and measures as well as on technologies for semantic provability and ontologies for SmartHouse.
Semantic Technologies proved of great use in other areas such as medicine. Semantic languages like OWL and SWRL are used for defining ontologies of specific terminology concepts and relationships between concepts, like “part of” or “relate to”, “child of”, “influences”.
- NewTech’19, Lisbon, Portugal, 2019
- Programme in European Data Protection, Brussels, Belgium, 2019
- 4th Interdisciplinary Summer school on Privacy, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, 2019
- COINS Ph.D student seminar, Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway, 2018
- NISK 2018, Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway, 2018
- COINS Finse winter school, Finse, Norway, 2017
- COINS summer school, Metochi, Greece, 2017