Ph.D. started in: 2016
Year of graduation: 2021
COINS consortium member: University of Oslo
Supervised by: Audun Jøsang, Christian Johansen, Martin Eian, Katrin Franke
Research area: Models and Protocols
Project title: TOCSA
Project description: This project aims at developing models and tools for automated or semi-automated classification and discovery of cyberthreats based on ontologies and semantic reasoning.
- Siri Bromander, Morton Swimmer, Lilly Pijnenburg Muller, Audun Jøsang, Martin Eian, Geir Skjøtskift, Fredrik Borg (2021). Investigating Sharing of Cyber Threat Intelligence and Proposing A New Data Model for Enabling Automation in Knowledge Representation and Exchange
- Siri Bromander, Lilly Pijnenburg Muller, Martin Eian, Audun Jøsang (2020). Examining the “Known Truths” in Cyber Threat Intelligence – The Case of STIX
- Siri Bromander, Morton Swimmer, Martin Eian, Geir Skjøtskift, Fredrik Borg (2020). Modeling Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Siri Bromander (2017). Ethical Considerations in Sharing Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Vasileios Mavroeidis, Siri Bromander (2017). Cyber Threat Intelligence Model: An Evaluation of Taxonomies, Sharing Standards, and Ontologies within Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Siri Bromander, Audun Jøsang, Martin Eian (2016). Semantic cyberthreat modelling
- IMT6002 COINS Winter School (NTNU), 3 ECTS, 2017
- COINS Finse winter school, Finse, Norway, 2017