Ph.D. started in: 2016
Expected year of graduation: 2020
COINS consortium member: University of Oslo
Supervised by: Audun Jøsang, Christian Johansen, Martin Eian, Katrin Franke
Research area: Models and Protocols
Project title: TOCSA
Project description: This project aims at developing models and tools for automated or semi-automated classification and discovery of cyberthreats based on ontologies and semantic reasoning.
- Siri Bromander (2017). Ethical Considerations in Sharing Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Vasileios Mavroeidis, Siri Bromander (2017). Cyber Threat Intelligence Model: An Evaluation of Taxonomies, Sharing Standards, and Ontologies within Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Siri Bromander, Audun Jøsang, Martin Eian (2016). Semantic cyberthreat modelling
- IMT6002 COINS Winter School (NTNU), 3 ECTS, 2017
- COINS Finse winter school, Finse, Norway, 2017