Ph.D. started in: 2013
Year of graduation: 2017
COINS consortium member: Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Supervised by: Kristian Gjøsteen
Research area: Cryptography
Project title: Fully homomorphic encryption
Project description: The title is rather temporary.
I’ve done some work with the Norwegian e-voting project, and now I’m working on various topics related to fully homomorphic encryption in cooperation with Gjøsteen, Boyd, Carr and a group from Mannheim in Germany.
- Kristian Gjøsteen, Martin Strand (2017). A Roadmap to Fully Homomorphic Elections: Stronger Security, Better Verifiability
- Martin Strand (2017). Sikkert som banken
- Anders Smedstuen Lund, Martin Strand (2016). Decryption phase in Norwegian electronic voting
- Secure Cloud Services and Storage Workshop, Oslo, Norway, 2017
- ArcticCrypt, Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway, 2016
- COINS Summer School on Authentication, Metochi, Greece, 2016
- Crypto vs Mass Surveillance Workshop, Trondheim, Norway, 2016
- ISC, Trondheim, Norway, 2015