The summer school was jointly organized by the Digital Security (DiS) group, Radboud University (The Netherlands), ETH Zurich Information Security and Privacy Center (Switzerland) and Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb (Croatia).
- Cryptography for the Internet
- Recent developments in cryptography
- Systems security
- Network security
- Machine learning in security & privacy
- Physical security & cryptographic implementations
- Privacy enhancing technologies
This year’s edition included a special one-day workshop on side-channel attacks and countermeasures. The workshop was sponsored by the Technology Foundation TTW (project 13499 – TYPHOON) from the Dutch government. They also had a hardware tutorial and run-time attack tutorial.